Thursday, November 5, 2009

For Your Thanksgiving Table


The girls made these cute little candle holders in GAs for our Thanksgiving table a few years ago. They are just little terracotta pots and saucers glued together, painted and decorated. If your kids are interested in making a Thanksgiving craft, these are really easy and cute too! :)

In other news, I'm getting my pantry organized today and supper is already in the crockpot (it's a roast this time)! I've been inspired by a friend's pantry that is super organized with everything labeled. It's already looking so much better! I love it!

11 comments:

klutzymama said...

How cute are those?! I need to have my girls make some of those! Thanks for sharing.

Livin' in the Sonshine said...

Very cute!

Scientific Housewife said...

How cute and creative! Love roast in the crock pot! :)

Terri said...

Those are cute. Thanks for the idea!

Who's that Gamine? said...

Help! I have a crock pot, from Greece, and I have no idea how to use it. Does anyone know of a simple dish I can throw in there?

Much Love,
MG

*whosthatgamine.blogspot.com*

Alice Osborne said...

The ability to use what you have is such a gift! Thanks for sharing this neat idea. And don't you love how one idea leads to another?

Lillie Mae Acres said...

These are so cute. I don't blame you, they'd be the centerpiece on my table too. The crock pot chn recipe below sounds great. I'm going to try that now that the weather is cooler and I want to do more crock pot meals for supper.

Poppy said...

Very clever idea! And I hope you're going to share your tips for an organised pantry! :)

Anonymous said...

Pics of the pantry coming soon?
Retrohousewife

Yourtime said...

These are so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Lilo said...

Hi! I am a chistian housewife and a mother of 4 in Sweden and I am one of VERY few. Housewifes here are considered wierd. I love your blog! It´s really inspiering! Thank you for a great blog!