Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, Children with Snowman
Happy New Year, Children with Snowman

Happy new year to all of you! We had the traditional Southern black-eyed peas with cornbread for lunch today. It's cold here, so the kids have built a fort in the living room with blankets and chairs and we are sitting around watching football. I finished all my Christmas thank you notes and they are stamped, addressed and ready to mail tomorrow. It's been a nice, quiet start to 2008.

Did any of you do some after Christmas clearance shopping? I went to Target yesterday and all their Christmas items were 75% off. I bought some wrapping paper, gift tags, ornaments, and a star tree topper. I have never been good about shopping year 'round for Christmas, but I'm going to try to be better about that this year. It will be so much easier, both on my schedule and my pocketbook to spread it out.

Speaking of schedules, I have a new home keeping notebook and I'll be sharing some of that with you this week. Have a great day!

No comments: