Saturday, November 13, 2010

Good Morning!

This is my favorite way to spend a chilly Saturday morning - drinking a homemade latte and reading blogs. We've had a nice leisurely breakfast and we're all still in our PJs (except Bobby, who left at an obscene hour in the middle of the night to go hunting).

I should probably get busy though. My mom group be here this afternoon. I've reached the point, like I always do before someone comes over, when I wish I could rip up my carpet and replace it with hardwoods right quick before they get here. Obviously I'm only dreaming, but wouldn't that be nice?

Oh well.  I'm really looking forward to seeing them all and I know they aren't coming over to look at my carpet.  We're going to be packing up care packages for our troops, and that's what really matters.

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!