Thursday, December 16, 2010

Joy!

I still have some last minute shopping, wrapping, and mailing to do, but overall Christmas preparations are moving along smoothly. I've managed to do a fairly good job of kicking my inner Scrooge to the curb and not worrying about it despite having a very busy month. Listening to Christmas music and reading a chapter in Luke every night (24 chapters in Luke = December 1st through 24th) helps me keep the grumpy away and puts a smile on my heart.


I got my Christmas cards mailed out early this year. I love sending and receiving Christmas cards! It's so nice to get something in the mail other than bills or advertisements.
We pray for each family that sends us a card.


Here are a few more pictures from around the house.

I hope that your advent season is full of joy!