Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vacation Packing Check List


As I've mentioned before, I love a good checklist. If I don't have one I'm liable to get distracted and forget something. It's bad when you pack for vacation and forget something important like underwear or PJs. Not that I've ever done something like that (ahem).

It's almost vacation time for me (yay!!, so I'm making my packing list.   I thought I would share in case some of you are as organizationally challenged as I am.
  • Swimsuit
  • beach towel
  • camera and memory card
  • cell phone and charger
  • sunscreen
  • Sunglasses
  • Facial cleanser
  • toothbrush, toothpaste and floss
  • makeup
  • SPF Lip balm
  • Razor
  • Shampoo and Conditioner
  • PJs
  • Deodorant
  • Body Wash
  • Unmentionables ;)
  • Brush
  • Blowdryer
  • Kindle (I never leave home without it.  It's all charged and ready to go)
  • Hair products
  • Pillow
  • First Aid Kit
  • Money
  • Assorted family members

Am I forgetting something?