Sometimes I have little snippets of information I
1. I feel sorry for Bobby (my third born) because he has two-a-day football workouts plus summer marching band practice every day until school starts in the 142 degree heat. He loves it though.
2. I don't want to cook anything this week that involves turning on the oven,
3. My girls are watching a 1992 movie (released before they were born) called Pure Country and they love it! I guess there's just something about George Strait's music...
4. I love this vintage style video from a German band called The Baseballs!
5. I really need to go through my cookbooks and get rid of some, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I love them!
6 . We got new pictures of our Compassion child today and we are so excited! I need to write her another letter.
7. I would rather pay double the sales tax than shop on Tax Free Weekend.
8. It's wonderful to have a friend that you can tell about your "I'm not so smart moments" and know that she thinks you're great anyway.
9. My garbage disposal quit working and I would like very much to whine about it.
10. I'm going to see a musical with a group of friends this weekend and I can't wait! It's in an outdoor setting and we're pitching in to bring picnic items. I lucked out and all I have to bring are the paper goods. :)
Enjoy your weekend!