Mother and Daughter
I stole this fantastic idea from Motherhood. Lots of fun! :) I was really curious to see what Cindy's answers would be.
1. What is something Mom always says to you?
I love you!
2. What makes Mom happy?
When we do what you say.
3. What makes Mom sad?
When we disobey.
4. How does Mom make you laugh?
When you do your witch laugh.
5. What was Mom like as a kid?
You had big glasses and poufy hair. (she's talking about my Junior High yearbook picture).
6. How old is Mom?
29 (said with big cheesy smile)
7. How tall is Mom?
Taller than Marcia
8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
Shop with my Grandma, cook and be our mommy.
9. What does Mom do when you're not around?
I don't know I'm not around! Maybe hang out with Daddy?
10. If your Mom becomes famous what will it be for?
Cooking: salsa, enchiladas, baked potatoes, or bread
11. What is Mom really good at?
Making me smile and laugh.
12. What is Mom not good at?
13. What is Mom's favorite food?
14. What do you and Mom do together?
15. If your Mom was a TV character who would she be?
Lucy on "I Love Lucy".
16. How are you and Mom different?
You have brown hair and I have blonde hair.
17. How are you and Mom the same?
We both make goofy faces.