Wednesday, March 11, 2009

50s Housewife Interviews Cindy

Mother and Daughter with Vacuum
Mother and Daughter

I stole this fantastic idea from Motherhood. Lots of fun! :) I was really curious to see what Cindy's answers would be.

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
I love you!

2. What makes Mom happy?
When we do what you say.

3. What makes Mom sad?
When we disobey.

4. How does Mom make you laugh?
When you do your witch laugh.

5. What was Mom like as a kid?
You had big glasses and poufy hair. (she's talking about my Junior High yearbook picture).

6. How old is Mom?
29 (said with big cheesy smile)

7. How tall is Mom?
Taller than Marcia

8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
Shop with my Grandma, cook and be our mommy.

9. What does Mom do when you're not around?
I don't know I'm not around! Maybe hang out with Daddy?

10. If your Mom becomes famous what will it be for?
Cooking: salsa, enchiladas, baked potatoes, or bread

11. What is Mom really good at?
Making me smile and laugh.

12. What is Mom not good at?
Homework

13. What is Mom's favorite food?
Taco Salad

14. What do you and Mom do together?
Talk

15. If your Mom was a TV character who would she be?
Lucy on "I Love Lucy".

16. How are you and Mom different?
You have brown hair and I have blonde hair.

17. How are you and Mom the same?
We both make goofy faces.

9 comments:

Barb J. said...

Funny! I may steal this idea, too :)

Julie said...

What a sweet post....;)

Jeanneoli said...

So cute! I have seen this on Facebook and I have been meaning to ask my children the questions.

Terri said...

That is so sweet! I love the answers.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I did it on my Facebook. Skyler answered the questions. Some of them were quite funny!
RetroHousewife

Daughter of the King said...

I LOVE this! I just interviewed my kids and will be adding it to my blog soon! Thank you!

Dana

gigi said...

Oh I love it! So precious! Out of the mouth of babes, you are a wonderful mom!
Blessings.

Deanna said...

very cute! I just recently did this with my 2 kiddos, and how sweet it was, i did it last week, learned about it from another blog site!

nice to meet you:O)

Nancy M. said...

That is such a cute idea! I loved her answers!