Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We're Home!



We had a wonderful trip! It was over too soon, but I must say, I'm glad to be sleeping in my own bed tonight. :) Greg and Peter looked SO good and we just had a ball with them. They were perfect hosts and tour guides. We did lots of sight seeing all over the area where they live. One day was spent at the beach and we enjoyed it so much. Where we live is a long way from the beach, so it was a rare treat.

I have lots of laundry to catch up on, email to read, and groceries to buy, but I'll be back to my regular posting soon.

4 comments:

All things bright & beautiful... said...

Welcome home! Love the piccies.

TheRetroHousewife said...

Im so glad that you had a great time! Welcome home!!

Christina said...

Welcome back...

Jesmi said...

Welcome home! I love your blog!