Thursday, January 17, 2008

Walgreen's Deals


This week at Walgreen's the Glade scented oil candles are once again on sale buy one, get one free. I also had a buy 1 get 1 coupon, so they were both free! The cleaners were also buy one get one and I had some manufacturer's coupons. The Walgreen's tissue and hand sanitizer are on sale for $1.50 each and there is a rebate in the Easy Saver catalogue to get $5 back when you buy any 3 participating items.

The total after coupons was a little over $9 (don't have the receipt in front of me) and I paid with the Walgreen's gift card with last month's rebate on it. So, $0 out of pocket with a little over a dollar left on the card and a $5 rebate to send off for.

Oh, and if you use lots of ink printing coupons like I do, Walgreen's will refill your color OR black and white cartridge for $5 this week. Their regular prices are $15 for color and $10 for black and white.

No comments: