Friday, January 18, 2008

Target and Lowe's Bargains

I just happened to find some great deals today at Target. I went with my mom because she was shopping for a baby shower gift. Life Water is on sale 10 for $10 and you get a $5 gift card when you buy 10. I noticed that many of the bottles had peelie coupons on them for 50 cents. I picked out 10 that had coupons and got 10 for $5 plus the gift card. I also found some really cute shoes on clearance for Cindy. They are a little big, but I think they'll be perfect next Fall. She LOVES them. I spent less than $9 at Target to get the shoes, 10 bottles of Life Water and a $5 gift card.


I also went to Lowe's today to use my $10 off any houseplant coupon and my $10 off any purchase coupon from when we bought my vacuum cleaner. I got this really pretty plant in a nice ceramic pot, a 4 pack of CFL bulbs (which will hopefully help on the electric bill) and a magazine. My total spent was $1.56.


Be sure to check out this week's Walgreen's deals too!

2 comments:

Barb J. said...

Okay, I signed up for Learn2Grow and went to link suggested in blog you linked to... but didn't see anything about a Lowe's coupon. Am I missing something?

Great job on getting these deals, btw.

Barb J.

50shousewife said...

There are 2 links on the iMommies post. Did you see them both? One to sign up for Learn2grow and one for the coupon. Hopefully it will still work for you because the coupon is good through January 31st.