Monday, January 21, 2008

Making Your Home a Haven Monday

Crystal is taking the week off from hosting the Making Your Home a Haven Challenge because her husband is home today. My husband is home today too. At first I was just thinking about all the things I wouldn't get done because he is home! I'm fighting a sinus headache and I'm a little grumpy (obviously), but that's no excuse. So I'm praying for a softer heart and better attitude and in the meantime I'm going to ACT like I have a great attitude and put a smile on my face. :) Today is a wonderful opportunity to spend some time with my husband. My morning routine is done, and I can play catch-up tomorrow. It won't hurt anybody if the house isn't cleaned exactly on schedule.

On a side note, thank you all so much for your comments on Saturday's post. Your encouragement means so much to me. Have a great Monday!

No comments: